[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:1)
EricNorthman.net • View topic - Eric = Eric the red???

Eric = Eric the red???

For all general discussion of our favorite Viking/Sheriff/Entrepreneur.

Moderator: Alexa

Eric = Eric the red???

Postby Gomer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 pm

So is Charlaine Harris implying that Eric Northman is really Eric the red in Vampire form? (I'm probably behind the times on this one) The timeline would fit.

Ana
Gomer

Re: Eric = Eric the red???

Postby Fan_of_the_fang » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:44 am

I doubt it, though it might've been an inspiration to her. And, also, I think Eric the Red was thus named as a result of his red hair color. "Our" Eric has hair the color of wheat. :)
~ Cathie ~
"I sucked his chest!" ~ Sookie Stackhouse
"It's done. I'm part of her now." ~ Eric Northman
Fan_of_the_fang

Re: Eric = Eric the red???

Postby carmilla » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 am

hmm.. i doubt it...

eric the red, also known as eirik raude came from norway, his father was kicked out for murder and they went to on to live in iceland. eric got also banned for "murder" some years later and eventually traveled to greenland where he settled down and became chiftain (his son leiv eiriksson is rumoured to have discovered america/canada some years later).

what is history and what is myth is impossible for us to say now. however i doubt eric the red is supposed to be eric northman. eric is the english version of the norse name eirikir, which in scandinavia today is shortened to eirik or erik. eric was and still is a very common name in the nordic contries. im sure there are plenty of norse "eric's" to be inspired from.

but back to eric the red, for instance, one thing is his looks like it was mentioned earlier, eric the red is ginger but they also say his name had something to do with his temper and not just his red hair and beard. it also seems to me that eric the red was in completly diffrent parts of the world compared to what i so far have read/seen of eric northman. i would love to read some more about northmans "background", i gotta say.

i loved it when true blood did this whole "recap to viking age thing"... apart from speaking modern swedish and having rather short hair than what was fasionable at the time i thought it seemed "accurate" enough...

:viking:
carmilla

michael kors replicas psvryyg

Postby Ginopic » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:45 pm

best price.1890

Ries abt mister Mugabe, Never really checked validity of the stories

And hape wena teacup mshanaeso i've discovered hore hona le nnete eo re e patelwang. it doesn't tell us hore this land that was retaken back from whites by an old man is very productive under the rightful owners. Did you know hore the production that was achieved by white farmers for 20yrs was achieved by black farmers in just ten years? i didn't know! They make out an old man to appear as somebody who doesn't care about his people, But that is not the sense i got from the interview. I liked his response to problem of sanctions. They will appear and disappear, But the land was important. The old man is a true visionary.

Monga foramo wrote:

And hape wena teacup mshanaeso i have discovered hore hona le nnete eo re e patelwang. it shouldn't tell us hore this land that was retaken back from whites by an old man is very productive under the rightful owners. Did you know hore the production that was achieved by white farmers during a period of 20yrs was achieved by black farmers in just ten years? i did not know! They make out an old man to appear as somebody who doesn't care about his people, But that is not the sense i got from the interview. I liked his response to now of sanctions. They will come and go, But louis vuitton outlet the land was important. The old man is a true experienced.

the truth is Ounara. They're utilizing the same scare tactic here in SA that production will drop if white farmers are chased away. Yes it will drop but eventually it will heal. michael kors handbags outlet If land weren't gold, Whites could possibly have left pre 1994.Dallas in sections to host inter

A local GAA club has been flagging the event on its website and over the weekend hosted a number of former GAA stars, Including Gaelic Players Association chief executive Dessie Farrell, as part of what the club say was promotion for the event.

the location of Fionn MacCumhaills GAA club louis vuitton handbags in Dallas reveals that "The Gaelic bowl (Aka railway Cup interprovincial finals) Will be held in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas contained in the North Texas Irish Festival in March 2014,

"Five true legends of Gaelic football and hurling are in Dallas fundraising for the American Ireland Fund and advertising the 2014 Railway Cup, the website adds.

Farrell was joined by DJ Carey, ervin Duignan, Bernard Flynn and Offaly's 1982 goalscoring hero Seamus Darby in Dallas for a 'family and legends' day on weekend. They were due to return to Ireland this morning.

nevertheless, A GAA spokesman said no decision on bringing the interpro series to Dallas has been given yet but added that it was under strong consideration.

The interpro series has been to America in the past, With the hurling decider played in Boston quite a few years ago. paris, europe,, Rome and even Abu Dhabi have also staged the muchmaligned event during the last decade.Dallas Mavericks extend speedy point guard Devin Harris' contract with the aid of 2012

Harris would've been visiting the final year of his rookie contract. like a, He has the comfort of knowing he'll be teammates with reigning MVP Dirk Nowitzki and AllStar Josh Howard for years into the future. are both signed through 201011,We wanted Devin going into this year with a clear mind, Team chief executive Donnie Nelson said Thursday. "He's one of the bright young point guards of the future in this league. National team to help it plan for last month's FIBA Americas tournament.He averaged careerhighs round the board last season, and this includes 10.2 ideas and 3.7 permits, because the Mavericks won an NBAbest 67 games. He's played three times, And his numbers have gone up steadily every time. Harris' breakout came the actual 2006 playoffs, Helping Dallas cheap christian louboutin reach the NBA finals.The Mavericks began covering an extension with fake oakley sunglasses Harris' agent, Henry jones, a few months ago. They wound up each of the sixyear, $51.5 million contract Mo Williams received from milwaukee as a barometer. Harris will likely almost $4 million this season from his existing contract, Then jump to about $8 million the moment the new deal kicks in,This is a deal we can both be more comfortable with, jones said. "One of the items I looked at is the fact Devin is young. He'll be 30 if this deal is over.. There's another contract about,Harris started alongside Jason Terry for much of last year, A twopointguard look that was very beneficial in the regular season but not the playoffs. It remains to be michael kors outlet online seen how they are used this season, Although Harris is thought to have an edge if coach Avery Johnson shakes things up,Our feeling is that this team has really earned the right to have another crack at it and hopefully do something special this year, Nelson considered that. "You can say your wishes about the firstround exit. But we're doing several things right we won 67 games and that's one of the top records ever, And we have got to the finals the year before. Although last year's exit was a shocker to us all, the reality is we feel we've got what it takes in the locker room right now,Damage on digg

technology of Tornadoes, launch Clouds, Twisters, Cyclones The name 'tornado' was inspired by the Spanish word 'tronada'. another common names for tornadoes are: twister, propel, Or route cloud, as well cyclone.

This is all about.

Celebs Botched michael kors outlet Surgery I think that many folks are having work done on themselves, People should enjoy what god gave them. I don't believe in plastic surgery, except if.

Learn About Earthquakes Latest Earthquakes globally An earthquake is a trembling or a shaking movement of the Earth's surface. Earthquakes typically be a consequence of the movement of faults, Quasiplanar zones of deformation.

Mike darkness: I Paid For It Have you ever had one of those days when everything appears to go wrong and all you want to do is hit something? anyway, Now you have the opportunity to not only hit.

Famous Oil Spills Facts And Consequences Over the centuries there were many man made disasters like oil spill. However those which cause the most problems not only for us but also the rest of.

Juliette Binoche Juliette Binoche is a French film presenter.

Juliette Binoche's attain a
Ginopic

christian louboutin shoes on sale hxhubhg

Postby Ginopic » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm

competitive rate.1364

N l'huithe et chaussures louboutin pas cher the gaz partir des roches m (h argary the gadget guyileuses) Ayant conserv los angeles mati organique en quantit suffisante. a plus grande profondeur ( Une temp de 120140 et des pressions entails entre 300 et 1500 bars), On obtient la cha hydrocarbon la effectively courte, the m (CH4), Qui overlap au cas extr o le p dispara et il ne subsiste alors plus que du gaz naturel 'sec'.

La troisi a plus point grande profondeur, overlap la fracturation de la roche m qui est surpressuris et l'expulsion des microgouttelettes d'huile (Migration primaire) Qui coalescent progressivement. Ces goutellettes remontent ensuite dans des drains pour finalement s'arr dans un r (Ou roche r g un 'sable' lithifi louboutin soldes ou une roche carbonat poreux qui ressemble une imbib sac louis vuitton pas cher Contrairement une representation r un gisement de p ne se pr pas comme une sorte de lac souterrain : M dom l'eau et du gaz dissous, Le p occupe les interstices microscopiques (= dont la volume fourasolympiqueclub.fr/lv.html est de l'ordre du microm d'une roche poreuse et le terme de 'nappe de p est tout fait impropre. abercrombie pas cher Dans le r poreux qui se 'vrrle rrtre la pression hydrostatique, L'huile together with l que l'eau s'accumule progressivement dans la partie sup (Migration secondaire). cuando du gaz accompagne l'huile, Il s'accumule dans la partie tout fait sup Notons que le rendement de la migration primaire est des plus faibles : En moyenne 98% du p online form dans les roches m reste 'prisonnier'. Exceptionnellement the taux d'expulsion peut atteindre 80%, Mais parfois aussi z! Ainsi, La nature garde dispers en son sein des milliards de tonnes d'hydrocarbures 'prisonniers' : Un seul cube de rochem argileuse de 1 km de c g dans des challenges normales, Environ 7 millions de loads de p dont 6,9 millions resteront bloqu dans l'argile, Soit 10% environ de la consommation annuelle de la spain en produits p ( Seulement plastic bottles 1 km3,). flood le g la pr d'un anticlinal, Surmont d'une couverture imperm est donc un indice helpful pour la recherche des hydrocarbures : 90% des tr gros gisements, Notamment ceux du MoyenOrient, Sont de ce variety of c'est sont des pi structuraux. Progressivement, on the cependant trouv d'autres cibles telles que failles, D nufactured sel, Biseaux stratigraphiques. Qui peuvent sony ericsson combiner (Anticlinaux faill et constituer ainsi des pi stratigraphiques. En r les pi ne sont pas aussi nombreux qu'on le pense et le rapport de la arise des gisements celle d'un bassin productif total est de 1 100. Donnons tout de selection quelques chiffres significatifs de ces d et, Comme nous le verrons, l'ensemble des enjeux g appara d'euxm Aucune m ne garantit encore aujourd'hui le succ et l'exploration reste un art incertain, M si les avanc practices les plus r r consid l'incertitude. Ainsi, En level d'exploration, Le succ s'av'e rrtre garanti si 1 forage sur 9 a atteint un gisement (Audel les compagnies perdent beaucoup d'argent et pr abandonner la zone investigu A la level d'exploration r (Gisement d succ la phase de d avec implantation de forages pour mise en producing : ici, Malgr les connaissances tr pr de la zone, 1 forage ou 'puits de d sur 2 ou 3 est couronn de succ D'une mani g alors que le gisement peut s' sur une dizaine de km de long et quelques km de larger, La men and women moyenne entre puits est de l'ordre de 500 m (Ce qui fait 200 puits storage containers,afin de un gisement de 10 km sur 5). Le taux de r des gisements without traitements sp (R secondaires, Tertiaires), C'est bas sur la pression naturelthe r dans le gisement, Ne d pas 15 20% du p contenu dans l'ensemble des r (Il s'av'e rrtre de 10% en moyenne). Avec l'ensemble des r 'assist mais co ce taux de r est globalement, Sur le create mondial, Voisin nufactured 30%! the co d'un puits de forage varie de 500.000 dollars pour les puits bon march 100 millions d'dollars (Co data atteint avec le puits de Kashagan au Kazakhstan en juillet 2000) Avec une moyenne 15 millions d'euros. durante 2001, l'ensemble des r prouv de p brut sont de 141,2 milliards de lots soit environ 1035 milliards de bbl. Le p du MoyenOrient est celui dont la production est la moins co car il est contenu dans les r les plus larges, Les in et les furthermore poreux.

Il faut en effet savoir que, Sur les 30.000 accumulations de p r dans le monde, 1% (Soit 300 accumulations) Contient 3/4 des r Ces 300 accumulations sont consid soit comme des champs majeurs (>14 t ou tt, Environ 100 millions delaware bbl) Soit comme des you have g (>70Mt, Environ 500 bbl). Parmi les g on a ensuite distingu une cat part de 18 superg (R ultimes > 10 milliards signifiant bbl) do not 14 sont situ au MoyenOrient, 2 dans l'exURSS, 1 au Mexique et 1 au Venezuela. Le MoyenOrient contient dans sa liste 'des troph l'ensemble des 4 premiers superg n est le champ de Ghawar d en 1948 2100 m de profondeur, Form d'un anticlinorium de 225 km de tremendous long (!) Sur 10 km de massive, Avec une colonne d'huile nufactured 430 m (!) Dans des r d' jurassique. Ce champ contient lui seul page rank de 100 milliards de barils. La end production est assur avec un peu moins de 400 puits.

A cette in de r g se superpose une in dans l'ensemble des d des puits : Les australia produisent sur leur territoire (en 1985) 500 Mt avec 500.000 puits (Soit n't d journalier moyen/puits de 3 t c'est 0,04 l/s), Alors que la m quantit est produite avec seulement 3000 puits au MoyenOrient avec un d moyen de 7 l/s! (Le article se situe en Iran avec une moyenne de 56 l/s). durante 1985, 94.000 puits d'exploration ont effectu (dont 69.000 aux seuls EtatsUnis strain 635 au MoyenOrient!). l. a,chicago profondeur moyenne de 1,5 kilometer, Cela repr the forage de l' de 22 rayons terrestres. Ceci est la fois insignifiant l' du volume du Globe et pour l'acquisition de nouvelles donn gr l'utilisation de proficiencies d'investigation toujours plus performantes. Ces quelques chiffres montrent ce que l'analyse des bassins s doit aux p et expliquent pourquoi l'essentiel de cette training est anglosaxonne.

Finalement, C'est la end production qui concr les lois du march et conditionne l' du p Ainsi, Depuis longtemps, Deux features majeurs sont la r : Les ressources sont in r et les lieux majeurs de secretion et de consommation diff La producing de p brut a de 3,5 milliards de loads en 1999 dont 41% par l'OPEP qui regroupe six pays du MoyenOrient (Arabie Saoudite, Iran, Irak, Qatar, Koweit, Emirats Arabes Unis), Trois d'Afrique (Alg Libye, Nigeria)
Ginopic

Return to Eric Northman